I was in America recently for a very sad reason [see my niece's blogs, Emily's and Maggie's]... inspired by their beautiful mother Janice - who was so incredibly talented and creative - her needlework, her jewelry, her garden, her lovely decorated home.
I am very arty myself [I like to think so]. I keep a daily diary - tape things in - save tickets - ephemera that I find along the way. I hope that by starting a blog - I can inspire others and continue to challenge myself artistically, creatively. I welcome your feedback...your ideas...your inspirations!
Where to begin...one blog that inspires me is Ali Edwards - she has a yearly word which I decided to also adopt three years ago.
2008 was LAUGH
2009 was BREATHE (the word is inside the heart)
2010 is ENJOY (wooden letters I covered in scrapbooking papers and sits above my kitchen door frame)
I have created artworks around my house and at work to remind me of my yearly theme.
I hope you ENJOY my blog! I know I will ENJOY inspiring you!

No comments:
Post a Comment