Week 2 - "Experience Collection" - make a list of things that you notice on your travels or experiences you have.
I knew I wanted to start off this week's "exploration" by sketching my Monday morning breakfast (which I have after a cycle class at the gym) in the food court under my building. I have Sonoma Wholewheat Miche Sourdough with five berry jam and a large skim cappuccino from Workshop Espresso - read the newspaper and just chill before I have to get into work. A great way to start the day / week!
I was inspired by 2 Melbourne artists - Dawn Tan drew what she ate every day (and weighed it as well) for eight weeks and Daniella Germain drew everything she bought (to cut her spending). I thought this was an interesting concept - drawing something to change or to raise awareness. Although I drew / sketched my breakfast - I thought that I would photograph everything I ate for the rest of the week. Definitely made me more aware of what I was eating - a creature of habit? A ingenious Weight management program?


I loveeee this! I Am so excited you're blogging again. Always so inspiration Lori.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the guy who sits next to me thought it was weird that I was taking photos of my food! Emma commented that I eat the same thing (okay - so I'm a bit boring when it comes to that - just find it easier)!
ReplyDelete