Sunday, September 19, 2010

Formal Tickets

What did Lori do all weekend??  As some of you may know - Grace and Emma were School Captains last year.  As part of their "duties" - they were to organise their Year 12 Formal (parents had to sign a document consenting that if their daughter was selected Captain - we would also be responsible for helping to organise the function).

Fast forward to 2010 and here we are organising things.  I'm responsible for the $$ (collecting, banking, tracking) - and the tickets.  Russell is dealing with the venue. Grace and Emma are fund raising and sorting out tables, etc.  As teachers, parents and students (plus partner) are included - that could mean we have close to 500 people at the function.  

Tickets - I designed and printed and then hand-stamped - 565 to be exact - with black paint which I had sprinkled with fine, silver glitter!!


[Formal dresses have been found!!]

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to see the photos and hear how it went. Invites look amazing! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete