Here's a page for my ongoing Art Journal - although I don't put sugar in my cappuccino - I love the colourful packets and decided to incorporate some that I have collected.Saturday, September 4, 2010
Coffee helps...
Now that HSC trials [I'm not sure if "HSC" stands for High School Certificate or High STRESS Certificate] are finished - and Grace and Emma have handed in their major art works - I get my "craft room" back [aka kitchen] and have been doing some art.
Here's a page for my ongoing Art Journal - although I don't put sugar in my cappuccino - I love the colourful packets and decided to incorporate some that I have collected.
Here's a page for my ongoing Art Journal - although I don't put sugar in my cappuccino - I love the colourful packets and decided to incorporate some that I have collected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment