Week 5 - "Start a collection based on the first found object you see on your walk, whatever that is. You decide what the connection between the objects is (can be based on shape, color, size, etc)."
... one of the first things I see each morning - is a delicious (most of the time) cup of coffee! I decided then to collect coffee cards - and my aim was to try a different place each day (sometimes more than one place) - my favourites were two black sheep and the Bathers' Kiosk.
After collecting the cards - I wanted to do something arty - so I prepared my own "coffee cards" on the reverse (except for three) -
Some good quotes found in the process:
"coffee smells like freshly ground heaven" jessi lane adams
"I never laugh until I've had my coffee" clark gable
"Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee" stephanie piro



Love it, love coffee. :)
ReplyDelete